The Eighth Federated Logic Conference (FLoC 2022) will host the following ten conferences and affiliated workshops.
LICS (37th Annual ACM/IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science)
Workshop chair: Frederic Blanqui Frederic.Blanqui@inria.fr
FSCD (7th International Conference on Formal Structures for Computation and Deduction)
Workshop chair: Nachum Dershowitz firstname.lastname@example.org
ITP (13th International Conference on Interactive Theorem Proving)
Workshop chair: Cyril Cohen email@example.com
IJCAR (International Joint Conference on Automated Reasoning)
Workshop chair: Simon Robillard firstname.lastname@example.org
CSF (35th IEEE Computer Security Foundations Symposium)
Workshop chair: Musard Balliu email@example.com
CAV (34th International Conference on Computer Aided Verification)
Workshop chair: Grigory Fedyukovich firstname.lastname@example.org
KR (19th International Conference on Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning)
Workshop chair: Stefan Borgwardt email@example.com
ICLP (38th International Conference on Logic Programming)
Workshop chair: Daniela Inclezan firstname.lastname@example.org
SAT (25th International Conference on Theory and Applications of Satisfiability Testing)
Workshop chair: Alexander Nadel email@example.com
CP (25th International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming)
Workshop chair: TBD
SUBMISSION OF WORKSHOP PROPOSALS
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit proposals for workshops on topics in the field of computer science, related to logic in the broad sense.
Each workshop proposal must indicate one affiliated conference of FLoC 2022.
It is strongly suggested that prospective workshop organizers contact the relevant conference workshop chair before submitting a proposal.
Each proposal should consist of the following two parts.
- A short scientific justification of the proposed topic, its significance, and the particular benefits of the workshop to the community, as well as a list of previous or related workshops (if relevant).
An organisational part including:
- contact information for the workshop organizers;
- proposed affiliated conference;
- estimate of the number of workshop participants (please note that small workshops, i.e., of less than ~13 participants, will likely be cancelled or merged);
- proposed format and agenda (e.g. paper presentations, tutorials, demo sessions, etc.);
- potential invited speakers;
- procedures for selecting papers and participants;
- plans for dissemination, if any (e.g. a journal special issue);
- duration (which may vary from one day to two days);
- preferred period (pre or post FLoC);
- virtual/hybrid backup plans (including platform preference).
The FLoC Organizing Committee will determine the final list of accepted workshops based on the recommendations from the Workshop Chairs of the hosting conferences and availability of space and facilities.
Proposals should be submitted through EasyChair:
|Submission of workshop proposals deadline:
||September 27, 2021
||(Notice: deadline extended)
||November 1, 2021
||Sunday & Monday, July 31–August 1, 2022
||(Notice: corrected dates)
||Thursday & Friday, August 11–12, 2022
Questions regarding proposals should be sent to the workshop chairs of the proposed affiliated conference. General questions should be sent to:
Shaull Almagor firstname.lastname@example.org
Guillermo A. Perez GuillermoAlberto.Perez@uantwerpen.be